BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21

A long list

I know one purpose of this class is to use and learn about many of the incarnations of new media, and I am hardly a Luddite when it comes to Web 2.0, but I am in favor of simplicity whenever possible. Keeping up with all the sources of information for this class--email, Blackboard, Twitter, everyone's blogs--will probably prove to be challenging/frustrating for me. Thinking about this prospect made me start a list in my head of all the things I check/maintain...

Mandatory: work email (including a listserv subscription), work voicemail, work website (pages for each class and a blog), online gradebook, NSU email, Blackboard, this blog, everyone else's class blogs, Twitter

Voluntary: personal email, cell phone (calls, voicemail, texts), home phone (calls, answering machine), Facebook (Live Feed, my status updates, my photos), personal blog (but my wife covers most of this), photos on Kodak Gallery

0 comments: